The month of May is full of special events -Parents’ Day, Children’s Day, Married Couple’s Day and Andy’s birthday. Indeed, it’s when I become so broke! LOL.
For this year, I planned to give Andy a present every week all throughout his birth month. It’s his special day but it’s like I am the one who’s more excited. Haha! I don’t know. I just really love doing something special for someone or making someone smile. It gives me so much joy. Last week, I made some love coupons for him. I kept on giggling while making them because I used the funny characters from Kakaotalk, the main multi-platform messaging app in Korea. I printed 2 copies of each coupon and three of those that I thought he would really like. The coupons are valid until next year. Hehe!
Here are the different coupons with rough translation. ^^
- Have a date without wallet (I will pay ^^)
- Buy anything (just one thing) he wants
- 1-day King
- Buy him mobile game item (worth 3,000 won only)
- Night out with friends
- Let him be in a daze (haha!) – It’s called “meong” in Korean. It means I should not disturb him.
- Grant his little wish
- Buy the food that he wants
- 1 hour free massage
- Free time
- Cook delicious food for him
- Exemption from dishwashing
- Movie date
- Nagging STOP!
- Stop sulking (for me haha!)
- Saying “Okay” with anything he says
- “Andy’s style” Day (decides for everything)
- Nagging STOP!
- Karaoke (norae bang) date
- Exemption from house cleaning
- Run an errand for him
- Unlimited hug
- Smack kiss 100 times
- Aegyo day
Andy was so delighted to receive the coupons and so excited to use them especially the “free time” coupon. LOL. I hope he’ll get to enjoy them before the expiration date. As expected, he commented that the last three coupons are actually for my own pleasure. Ahahaha! Well, Uhm.. no comment! :-p