I think it’s about time to spill the beans about a few random things about me. I will add more to this list soon. 🙂
- I sometimes talk to myself in the mirror. I ask myself some questions and answer them like I’m in an interview. Hehe!
- I don’t like taking care of animals. When I was little, we had a dog named ‘Butoy’. I didn’t really like the dog but I felt sad when he died.
- I miss dancing. I love ballroom/latin dance, not grinding up in the club. I joined dance competitions when I was younger and missed classes because of the rehearsals. It was so hard to balance studies and extra curricular activities but I had no regrets.
- I love bread with cheese. When I go to the bakery I always look for cream cheese bread, blueberry cheese pie, cheese rolls, cheese cakes etc.
- I was 9 years old (3rd grade) when I first heard that someone (a cute boy who’s a year older) had a crush on me. And he courted me when we were in high school- a cute memory to remember.
- I have small feet. I wear size 5.
- When I was younger, I told myself that I would never marry a foreigner. I ate my words because I fell in love with a Korean.
- I tried learning Chinese (Mandarin) when I was in college.
- I love to engage in deep conversations and I prefer hanging out with small group of friends than with a group of many.
- I can’t sleep when I drink coffee. If I drink coffee I have to exercise a lot or do something to make myself tired so I can sleep well at night or else I will stay awake until the next day.
- I love reading. When I wake up in the morning, I grab my phone and read. My monthly phone bill is high because of e-book downloads.
- I received some sexy lingeries/nighties as gifts but I have never worn them. I love wearing pajamas. They’re so comfy!
- I am a perfectionist, which I consider to be both a strength and weakness.
- I enjoy playing Scrabble.
- I love my life and the people in it.