This morning while I was preparing eggs to cook 계란 마리(gyeran mari: Korean Rolled Omelette) for breakfast, I took a bit of egg white to make a homemade facial mask. Let me show you how easy it is.🙂
- egg white
- 2 tbs yogurt
- mask applicator brush ( or cotton balls)
- mask sheet (or facial tissue)
1. Beat the egg with the yogurt in a bowl until it is evenly distributed throughout.
3. Apply the mixture on your face. Then put a mask sheet (or facial tissue) on top of it. Then apply more on top of the mask sheet.
4. Leave it on your face for 10-15 mins or until it dries up.
5. Slowly peel the mask off your face. Don’t do it abruptly ‘coz it hurts. You can see your black heads and white heads sticking to the mask.
6. Wash your face with a cleanser. Then do your basic skin care routine.
- tightens pores giving you a natural face lift, reducing fine lines and wrinkles without spending tons of cash
- helps reduce the size of your pores and keep from getting clogged by dirt, oil or make up residue
- rich in protein, vitamin, and minerals so it nourishes your skin naturally
- helps treat pimples and reduce swelling and redness on your face
- yogurt has healing and moisturizing properties, everything your skin needs to stay looking healthy and young
You can actually apply the egg white without the mask sheet, still giving you a face lift effect. But I love putting on a mask sheet to get rid of my disgusting white heads and black heads as I peel it off.
I also applied it on hubby’s face while he was watching TV this morning. He ate the remaining yogurt too! Hehehe! This is a very easy and cheap beauty mask, go give it a try and let me know what you think about it. Thanks for dropping by! Have a great day!🙂